Work at the Faurecia automobile plant
The company manufactures seats for luxury cars: Lamborghini, Jaguar, Audi, etc.
Work in a friendly team, in 3 shifts, 8 hours per shift with the ability to work overtime, a lot of work.
!!! English proficiency at least A2, ideally B1, B2 and above!
The position is for men only.
Terms of payment:
• Rate 767.42 € gross
• Bonus for visiting up to 150 €
• Bonus for learned processes up to 100 €
• Afternoon shift + coef. 0.35/hour
• Night shift + coefficient. 1.43/hour +13 salary
• +14 salary
• Food stamps + 4.5 € per day
• Additional surcharges on holidays
• Bonuses for overtime worked
• Surcharge for laundry.
On average, the salary of an employee is about 900-1000 € per month, if you work above the norm - 1500-1700 € and more.
• Accommodation is provided in Bratislava, payment - 150 € per month.
• Delivery of employees to the place of work by bus, free of charge.
• Preparation of documents for obtaining a work visa in the candidate's country of residence;
• Obtaining a work visa for up to 90 days;
• Upon arrival in Slovakia - submission of a temporary residence ID card (“zamestnanie”) for a period of 2 years to the migration police;
• You can work immediately after applying for an ID-card;
• Obtaining an ID-card after 6 months of work according to an employment contract!
Requirements for a candidate:
• Scanned copies of passport pages with all marks;
• Resume with photo;
• Certificate of non-conviction (can be provided later);
• Passing an interview online (at the discretion of the employer);
• The cost of services for processing documents, providing a job vacancy and obtaining an ID-card of a temporary residence permit in Slovakia for a period of 2 years for citizens of any country of residence is 1,600 €.
• 300 euro - advance payment;
• 300 euro - after the preparation of documents for applying for a visa and receiving photo / scanned copies;
• 500 euro - after receiving the original documents (in person/courier delivery);
• 500 euro - after obtaining a work visa at the Slovak consulate in the country of residence.
*not included in the price: courier delivery of documents from Slovakia to the applicant's country of residence.
* in case of refusal to issue a visa to the applicant due to the fault of the company (force majeure) - a full refund of paid advances or re-submission of documents to the consulate (optional).