The bitumen emulsion sprayer (BR-1000 tar drill) is made for priming before asphalt laying, asphalting of adjacent territories, as well as for filling seams and cracks with bitumen emulsion. The bitumen emulsion is supplied from a tank with a volume of 1000 liters. The heating system allows you to use a spray of bitumen emulsion in the cold season. That is why it is easy to use. It has its own rinsing system. There are two options of the machine - made on a frame, or mounted on the trailer.
Engine - Gasoline 4-stroke air cooling, manual start
• Engine power 4.8 kW (6.5 hp) Fuel - Gasoline A92 and above
• Number of nozzles on the tire - 7 pcs
• Tire spray width - 2.2 m.
• Work time - 28 l/min.
• System cleaning - 3-level, diesel fuel.
• Tank self-priming function.
• Installation on a frame or on a trailer at the request of the customer.
• Emulsion tank heating system.
• Original tank 1000 l.
• Possibility of connection of the third-party compressor for cleaning of the tire.
• Temperature sensor - mechanical.
• Rod for manual sawing 4 m.
The equipment is in a warehouse in Poland, Rzeszow